Oakhills Construction were finalists in The West of England LABC Building Excellence Awards 2017. In 2016, Oakhills Construction was awarded a Highly Commended twice in the New Build and the Extension/Alteration categories.
The 2017 Awards
Oakhills Construction was proud to be considered again by being selected as a finalist in the 2017 Awards. The awards celebrate achievements in the construction industry. They reward excellent buildings, outstanding companies, and partnerships and individuals that go that extra mile.
The Awards consider::
- High levels of compliance with building regulations
- Effective working relationships with LABC surveyors
- Outstanding craftsmanship
- Technical innovation
- Sustainability and high performance
- Ability to solve technical problems with creative solutions
- Use of innovative products and the skills to overcome difficult site conditions
“Our winners demonstrate how positive working relationships with local authority building control teams achieves high quality, sustainable buildings. Our awards are unique because they recognise how this cooperation improves building standards and professionalism across the industry.” Paul Everall, Chief Executive of LABC
To find out more about these Awards click here
Here are some photos from the event in Bristol. Although Oakhills Construction did not win, we continue to be proud to be recognised for our outstanding work, practices and quality.